Planning on riding in a parade on the 4th? Get in on creating decorations for your bikes and making memories with your family. No bike? No problem. Read on...
What You'll Need:
- Red, White, and Blue Construction Paper
- Blue Painters Tape
- Silver Glitter Pipe Cleaners
- Cut construction paper into 1-1.5" strips, about 12" long.
- With adult help, curl about halfway down each strip of paper using open scissors (optional).
- Using blue tape, attach ends of construction paper to ends of handle bars, leaving the majority of the paper to hang free off the sides.
- Wrap pipe cleaners over tape.
- Always wear a helmut.
And if you don't have a bike, THAT'S OK! Decorating empty paper towel tubes in place of bike handles gives you an instant wand to wave.
We'd love to see your decor! Tag us on Instagram @thearterieartstudio